Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Keepin' Busy During Fishing Off Season

Winter time means pretty much no fishing for me as the weather in New York is too cold for me to enjoy fishing. So how is a fisherman suppose to stay happy during those months? Why, you got to buy some fishing gear of course and that's exactly what I'm doing.

I lost some lures during prior fishing trips so I wanted to stock up on some cheap fishing gear that looked descent enough that it would catch some fish. So I went on eBay (of course) and looked around and here is what I found.


It's a half ounce fishing spoon that measures a little more than 2 inches. The fish scale like pattern caught my attention in particular and was the main reason I bought a set of 5 of these. They were fairly cheap coming in at about .95 cents a peace.

Now the only question is: will they catch fish? Let's hope the answer is yes. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment